1. There are many special things in Finland, due to which it remains on the top. Like there is not much difference between the highest earners and the lowest earners. There is freedom in taking decisions and there is less corruption. People help each other a lot. There is a good healthcare system. Public transport is quite reliable and cheap.
2. Psychologist Frank Martela has also given some more reasons to be happy. Said, people here live life on one principle. Live for yourself, not for anyone else’s expectations. People here are less worried. Because they do not feel much need for anything. They have easy access to everything necessary.
3. Another thing that makes the people of Finland different is helping others. They are always looking for a way to help. They believe that it excites you. Keeps happy. Positivity also comes in those whom you support. If you are an expert in something then you share your knowledge with other people in the society. Many people get benefit from this.
4. A theory is very popular in Finland. Here students also help 3 people every day. Be it giving a glass of water to the postman, spending the afternoon with grandparents or helping a tourist find his way. It sounds simple but it gives you immense happiness. Your morale increases. Research shows that if you spend more time with your friends and family, you live longer.
5. The word Talkoot is very popular in Finland. It means doing something together that no one can do alone. Like working together in the fields. Spending time in the barn. All the neighbors gather voluntarily. They do great work with each other’s help and then cook food together. We sit together and eat. It’s like a tradition. People like to live together like a good neighbor.
6. Generally, in search of peace and tranquility, people go to such places where they can spend time alone. But in Finland people spend quiet time together. Here people remain silent, but live together with many people. According to him, being together in silence gives a feeling of connection and love. It is pleasant to go to sea beaches or quiet places with father or friends and see the views of nature there.